After a successful Product Leaders Unconference 2017, we are now planning the next edition!
Almost 20 speakers from 10 different countries shared insights and latest trends on product management, product design, design thinking, UX strategy, innovation, impact mapping, organizational agility and more.
Everyone got involved during the Open Space sessions. During evenings, the event continued informally at Dinner with a stranger and Networking party.
Please find below slides from the presentations:
- Grzegorz (Greg) Albrecht – Open innovation in building and marketing new products
- Richard Omollo – How we localize a global product
- Csaba Házi – The first impression counts. What makes me leave your product?
- Alexandru Bolboaca – Lightweight strategic planning – Impact mapping for your product
- Onwah Tsang – Jack of all trades, master of none
- Matteo Cavucci – Redesign Design
- Bulent Duagi – Change Management for Product Managers
- Vytautas Butkus – Increasing retention and decreasing time between purchases
Let’s create a valuable product culture, together!